Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No Age, Vancouver Canada 2009

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I shot these! Time is on hyper-speed...
If you ever get a chance to see No Age in person, you CANT pass it up! They have to be one of my favorite live bands ever!!
Just make sure to bring ear plugs if you value your hearing. I know it sounds like an old person move but hey why not learn from others, your elders, mistakes.

Watch the girl in the left hand corner of the photo.
She's making her way.
Getting closer.
Leg up on stage. Boob still in top.
Did she get squashed? or did she make it all the way...

3 comments:

Kid. said...

Nice pictures!

Grant said...

Great story telling Deanna! I cant wait to see No Age again. Ive never seen you shoot with a flash before, I love these last few posts. I was just browsing your guys' blogs for photo inspiration. Its photo gold over here but its impossible to be invisible as a white boy photographer. Strangers affectionately call out to me "Hey Joe!" as in Joe American.

Deanna Templeton said...

Grant!!!
Hello!
Thanks for the very kind words! and all the best to you and Ashley! I can't wait to see your photos!!! post soon! the both of you! I keep looking on webstagram for Milkteeths updates...